2003 Acura 3.2 CL
Type-S 5-speed AT shown
- $4,424 - $4,797
The 2003 3.2 CL is a 2-door, 4-passenger sports coupe, or sports car, available in 6 trims, ranging from the... read more 5-spd AT to the Type-S 5-speed AT w/ Navigation System. The 2003 3.2 CL's closest competitors include the Audi TT, the Honda Accord Coupe, and the Toyota Camry Solara.
Upon introduction, the 5-spd AT is equipped with a standard 3.2-liter, V6, 225-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. The Type-S 5-speed AT w/ Navigation System is equipped with a standard 3.2-liter, V6, 260-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2003 3.2 CL is freshened for 2003.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 Acura 3.2 CL
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura recalls 7,387 new RLX sedans over suspension bolts
Acura has announced a recall for the 2014 RLX due to improperly tightened rear suspension bolts that...Read Full Review
Acura recalling nearly 20k new MDX crossovers over AWD driveshafts
Acura is recalling nearly 20,000 of its 2014 MDX crossovers fitted with all-wheel drive over drivesh...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles