2000 Acura 3.2 TL
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$2,823 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 156000 milesChange condition or location
- 3.2L V6, 24 valves, 225 hp @ 5600 rpm
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- 19 mpg city / 29 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- nimble, great power, outs...
“bought used with145678 miles on it, now has over 200k. some cars are keepers this is one that I will keep for the long haul and repair as ne...”more
Most Viewed New
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura recalling nearly 20k new MDX crossovers over AWD driveshafts
Acura is recalling nearly 20,000 of its 2014 MDX crossovers fitted with all-wheel drive over drivesh...Read Full Review
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD set for LA debut
Acura has announced that it will be showing the production version of the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD at...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles