1997 Acura 3.5RL Base
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$2,742 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 192000 milesChange condition or location
- 3.5L V6, 24 valves, 210 hp @ 5200 rpm
- 4 speed automatic transmission
- 19 mpg city / 25 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Overall reliability, comf...
- too few to mention
“If you're as lucky as I was and find one that is in above average condition, you'll have an elegant, very reliable vehicle t...”more
Most Viewed New Midsize
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD set for LA debut
Acura has announced that it will be showing the production version of the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD at...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles