2013 Acura ILX
5-Spd AT shown
- $25,900 - $34,400
- $24,452 - $32,319
The 2013 ILX is a 4-door, 5-passenger SL, available in 6 trims, ranging from the 5-Spd AT to the CVT Hybrid... read more w/ Technology Package.
Upon introduction, the 5-Spd AT is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 150-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 35-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. The CVT Hybrid w/ Technology Package is equipped with a standard 1.5-liter, I4, 111-horsepower, hybrid engine that achieves 39-mpg in the city and 38-mpg on the highway. A variable speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Acura ILX
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Acura ILX also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Acura ILX
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD set for LA debut
Acura has announced that it will be showing the production version of the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD at...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles