2013 Acura ILX User Reviews
6-Spd MT w/ Premium Package shown
- $25,900 - $34,400
- No trim specified for this review
- Suspension, Noise Insulation, Handling, Sound System, Economy
- Best Performance Requires Premium Fuel (but small price to pay).
Purchased As New
This car drives on a cloud. It is Luxury, Comfort and Economy all on one package. The Acura Nav and Hands Free Link have now been complemented with an incredible and most enjoyable Sound System. I am very happy with my car. This is a vehicle that Yoishiro Honda could be proud of.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD set for LA debut
Acura has announced that it will be showing the production version of the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD at...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles