2001 Acura MDX
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$5,806 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 144000 milesChange condition or location
|2001 Invoice||Not Available|
- 3.5L V6, 24 valves, 240 hp @ 5300 rpm
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- 17 mpg city / 23 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
There are no user reviews for this trim yet.
Most Viewed New Compact
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
Acura recalls 7,387 new RLX sedans over suspension bolts
Acura has announced a recall for the 2014 RLX due to improperly tightened rear suspension bolts that...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles