2002 Acura MDX
Sport Utility shown
- $6,319 - $7,416
The 2002 MDX is a 4-door, 7-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in 4 trims, ranging from the Sport Utility... read more to the Touring Package with Navigation System. The 2002 MDX's closest competitors include the BMW X5, the Land Rover Range Rover, and the Toyota Land Cruiser.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 240-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2002 MDX is a carryover from 2001.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Acura MDX
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD set for LA debut
Acura has announced that it will be showing the production version of the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD at...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles