2005 Acura MDX User Reviews
- $10,643 - $11,754
- No trim specified for this review
- Smooth drive. Very confortable. Voice activated Navi and Bluetooth Phone connection exceillent.
- no power rear door. no heated rear seats. no convenient sunglass/eyeglass holder.
Just rolled over 1000 miles on my new 2005 MDX. Overall am very pleased with this SUV. Compared to Lexus 330...not quite as a "floating" ride, but much roomier and the interior setup is superior. Miss the automatic rear door and windows....though considering everything would buy again in a second.
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD set for LA debut
Acura has announced that it will be showing the production version of the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD at...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles