2005 Acura MDX User Reviews
Touring Package shown
- $10,643 - $11,754
- No trim specified for this review
- Smooth drive. Very confortable. Voice activated Navi and Bluetooth Phone connection exceillent.
- no power rear door. no heated rear seats. no convenient sunglass/eyeglass holder.
Just rolled over 1000 miles on my new 2005 MDX. Overall am very pleased with this SUV. Compared to Lexus 330...not quite as a "floating" ride, but much roomier and the interior setup is superior. Miss the automatic rear door and windows....though considering everything would buy again in a second.
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura considering Vezel-based compact crossover
There's a distinct benefit to automakers having their own premium brand. After all, why develop ...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura recalling nearly 20k new MDX crossovers over AWD driveshafts
Acura is recalling nearly 20,000 of its 2014 MDX crossovers fitted with all-wheel drive over drivesh...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles