2007 Acura MDX User Reviews
Sport Package shown
- $16,380 - $19,944
- No trim specified for this review
- Fun to drive, roomy, handles very well, great coffee cup holders!!
- No auto dim on rearview, needs 2nd a/c plug or direct i-pod jack in front
Have had this car for about 3 months and absolutely love it!! Had an '06 BMW X5 but thought I'de trade it for an '07 when BMW added the 3rd row seat option. Couldn't get a new '07 with the options I wanted so I thought I'de check out other mid-size SUVs. I drove quite a few in various price ranges and the MDX came out on top. You definetely get the most options for the money when compared to Lexus and BMW. I would highly recommend this car to anyone looking for the most fun, stylish, comfortable and spacious mid-sized SUV.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD set for LA debut
Acura has announced that it will be showing the production version of the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD at...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles