2007 Acura MDX User Reviews
Sport Package w/ Rear DVD System shown
- $16,380 - $19,944
- No trim specified for this review
- Contrary to many reviews, I get good hwy mileage -- using premium, about 25 MPG on flat rds @65mph
- Paint defect which dealer should have caught; no IPOD interface; no dimming mirror; no roof rails
Overall, the value of the tech/ent MDX is excellent. I had a 1996 Jeep Cherokee LTD which I used as a benchmark for the minimum acceptable level of creature comforts for my new car. Mostly it was met with the MDX, but a couple of disappointing shortcomings given the price: no auto-dimming rear-view mirror and no roof rails standard. Image quality of backup video is poor and takes 15-20 seconds after start to work -- too long when you want to start and backup. But it's comfortable, well-designed, has good performance and handling, and nice touches like wind-noise reduction on sunroof, plenty of power outlets and storage cubbyholes. Nav is good but sometimes annoying when it yells, "Make a U-turn if possible!" when you exit the freeway for food or gas.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura considering Vezel-based compact crossover
There's a distinct benefit to automakers having their own premium brand. After all, why develop ...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura Gets Own Marketing Division As Sedan Sales Slide
From April 1, Acura will have its own sales and marketing division separate to that of Honda for the...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles