2010 Acura MDX
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$30,911 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 36000 milesChange condition or location
|2010 Invoice||Not Available|
- 3.7L V6, 24 valves, 300 hp @ 6300 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- 16 mpg city / 21 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Knocking in engine, rust ...
“I have been to the dealership over 5 times for a ping in the engine. They are unable to fix the problem. Now the metal exterior trim is beco...”more
Most Viewed New Luxury
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
Acura Takes Wraps off Powerful RLX Sport Hybrid Performance Sedan
Acura recently unveiled the performance version of its new 2014 RLX midsize premium sedan--the RLX S...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles