2011 Acura MDX User Reviews
6-Spd AT w/Advance and Entertainment Pkg shown
- $28,350 - $35,519
- No trim specified for this review
- Ride, Good mileage for an SUV,
- Blind spot indicator should be relocated, center console crowded
Purchased As New
tested Chevy Equinox, Merecedes GX350 and the MDX beat them both. Service after sale cannot be matched, at this dealership anyway, best I've ever experienced. Power is there when I need it and cruising it when the MDX is at it's best. Highlt recommended
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD set for LA debut
Acura has announced that it will be showing the production version of the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD at...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles