2013 Acura MDX
6-Spd AT w/Advance and Entertainment Pkg shown
- $43,280 - $54,805
- $40,092 - $50,640
The 2013 MDX is a 4-door, 7-passenger UL, available in 5 trims, ranging from the 6-Spd AT to the 6-Spd AT... read more w/Advance and Entertainment Pkg.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 3.7-liter, V6, 300-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Acura MDX
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Acura MDX also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Acura MDX
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
Acura Takes Wraps off Powerful RLX Sport Hybrid Performance Sedan
Acura recently unveiled the performance version of its new 2014 RLX midsize premium sedan--the RLX S...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles