2005 Acura NSX User Reviews
3.0 4-Spd AT shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Too expensive... doesn't compete with anything in it's price range (or $20,000 less) ie. Z06.
they quit making this overpriced, underpowered car! There wont be a 2006 NSX. Now we don't have to listen to people defend these old fashioned wannabe race cars anymore... Maybe the new one due out in a few years will be better?? I hear a V-10 is in the works. I just hope they change it more than every 15 years!!
1 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura recalling nearly 20k new MDX crossovers over AWD driveshafts
Acura is recalling nearly 20,000 of its 2014 MDX crossovers fitted with all-wheel drive over drivesh...Read Full Review
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD set for LA debut
Acura has announced that it will be showing the production version of the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD at...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles