2010 Acura RDX
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$19,798 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 36000 milesChange condition or location
|2010 Invoice||Not Available|
- 2.3L I4, 16 valves, 240 hp @ 6000 rpm
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- 19 mpg city / 24 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- smooth ride, and not bad ...
- haven't found one...
“The RDX really surprised me by the smoothness of the ride, for an SUV, and a Acura.”more
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD set for LA debut
Acura has announced that it will be showing the production version of the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD at...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles