2012 Acura RDX User Reviews
5-Spd AT SH-AWD w/ Technology Package shown
- $24,771 - $28,286
- No trim specified for this review
- All wheel drive handling is great.
- Very poor fuel economy, too many repairs, no backseat leg room.
Purchased As New
Requires premium fuel, very poor gas mileage, have had major repairs (thank goodness under warranty) no backseat leg room. great look though, all wheel drive is great for both dry and wet roads. Would buy another Acura but not an RDX.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura considering Vezel-based compact crossover
There's a distinct benefit to automakers having their own premium brand. After all, why develop ...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura Gets Own Marketing Division As Sedan Sales Slide
From April 1, Acura will have its own sales and marketing division separate to that of Honda for the...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles