2013 Acura RDX User Reviews
6-Spd AT AWD shown
- $34,320 - $39,420
- No trim specified for this review
- good fuel economy; just the right size- not too big; not too small; not too high, not too low!
- might have wanted to have AC vent at back too
Purchased As New
love how the seats hug you- super comfortable; so fun and sporty to drive- now I actually like to go to far places! Very small blind spot; spacious back seats; controls are very easy to use; love the rear view camera with 3 views! Extremely happy with this purchase
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Acura RDX also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Acura RDX
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura Takes Wraps off Powerful RLX Sport Hybrid Performance Sedan
Acura recently unveiled the performance version of its new 2014 RLX midsize premium sedan--the RLX S...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles