2013 Acura RDX User Reviews
6-Spd AT w/ Technology Package shown
- $34,320 - $39,420
- No trim specified for this review
- Lots of power, Technology, looks, great cargo room, all the upgrades standard.
- comfortable ride, but it drives like a 4x4, not a sedan, so you can feel the road a bit.
Purchased As Used
I purchased a certified used RDX with low miles. I absolutely LOVE it. I never even considered an Acura, but with the great resale and reputation, I knew I had to test drive it. I had been to several dealerships test driving so many SUVs and this one was a no-brainer. The gadgets are awesome. Standard handsfree bluetooth, XM radio, Xenon headlights, are upgrades you would pay $1000s for. It has a sport mode which makes it even peppier than normal and whereas the fuel economy isn't great...it's still good for a sporty SUV. Word to the wise: don't overlook Acura.
5 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Acura RDX also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Acura RDX
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura considering Vezel-based compact crossover
There's a distinct benefit to automakers having their own premium brand. After all, why develop ...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura Gets Own Marketing Division As Sedan Sales Slide
From April 1, Acura will have its own sales and marketing division separate to that of Honda for the...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles