2013 Acura RDX User Reviews
6-Spd AT AWD w/ Technology Package shown
- $34,320 - $39,420
- No trim specified for this review
- Best mix of comfort, drive, and economy. Excellent road car.
- Range is limited by gas tank capacity, needs a few more gallons.
Purchased As New
Very comfortable drive and ride, nimble handling for a car of this type. My second car is a 2012 370Z roadster and the RDX is a fascinating contrast in long-trip comfort.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Acura RDX also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Acura RDX
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD set for LA debut
Acura has announced that it will be showing the production version of the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD at...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles