2013 Acura RDX User Reviews
6-Spd AT w/ Technology Package shown
- $34,320 - $39,420
- No trim specified for this review
- Smooth road handling, Excellent electronic systems.
- Desired for a little more luxury in interior design.
Purchased As New
Good value for money. In comparison to similar vehicle in this class, this beats them in drive, looks and features. When I started my hunt for a new car I was pretty much buying MDX, my mind changed after test driving 2013 RDX. There is a remarkable change as compared to 2012 RDX. Even though the lease costed me little more than MDX, I think this is money well spent in long run.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura considering Vezel-based compact crossover
There's a distinct benefit to automakers having their own premium brand. After all, why develop ...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura recalls 7,387 new RLX sedans over suspension bolts
Acura has announced a recall for the 2014 RLX due to improperly tightened rear suspension bolts that...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles