2014 Acura RDX
6-Spd AT AWD shown
- $34,520 - $39,620
- $32,430 - $37,150
The 2014 RDX is a 4-door, 5-passenger UL, available in 4 trims, ranging from the 6-Spd AT to the 6-Spd AT... read more AWD w/Technology Package.
Upon introduction, the 6-Spd AT is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 273-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. The 6-Spd AT AWD w/Technology Package is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 273-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2014 Acura RDX
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 Acura RDX also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2014 Acura RDX
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura recalling nearly 20k new MDX crossovers over AWD driveshafts
Acura is recalling nearly 20,000 of its 2014 MDX crossovers fitted with all-wheel drive over drivesh...Read Full Review
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD set for LA debut
Acura has announced that it will be showing the production version of the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD at...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles