2008 Acura RL User Reviews
CMBS/PAX Package shown
- $16,524 - $18,452
- No trim specified for this review
- Great GPS system, easy to use Blue Tooth very comfortable and sporty car to drive
I preiously owned a 2005 RL and had 80,000 miles on it with no problems of any kind---Just purchased a 2008 model what a GREAT CAR. Try comparing any other make with the same features and you will paying a lot more for the car ---the Acura dealer has been terriffic -- I am always treated as a valuable customer without overkill --Great job Acura
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura Takes Wraps off Powerful RLX Sport Hybrid Performance Sedan
Acura recently unveiled the performance version of its new 2014 RLX midsize premium sedan--the RLX S...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles