2004 Acura RSX User Reviews
5-speed AT shown
- $5,900 - $7,141
- No trim specified for this review
- Decent fuel economy, decent warranty, decent pick up
- Decent, decent, decent ... Nothing amazing.
I have an Acura 2002 RSX, and it's a fine car. Doesn't make me thrilled to get in and drive, but it does a great job at getting me around, and my friends seem to be impressed by it.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura considering Vezel-based compact crossover
There's a distinct benefit to automakers having their own premium brand. After all, why develop ...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura recalling nearly 20k new MDX crossovers over AWD driveshafts
Acura is recalling nearly 20,000 of its 2014 MDX crossovers fitted with all-wheel drive over drivesh...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles