2005 Acura RSX
5-Spd AT w/ Leather shown
- $7,012 - $8,285
The 2005 RSX is a 2-door, 4-passenger sports coupe, available in 5 trims, ranging from the 5-Spd MT to the... read more Type-S 6-Spd MT w/ Leather.
Upon introduction, the 5-Spd MT is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 160-horsepower engine that achieves 27-mpg in the city and 34-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The Type-S 6-Spd MT w/ Leather is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 210-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 31-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2005 RSX is freshened for 2005.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2005 Acura RSX
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura Takes Wraps off Powerful RLX Sport Hybrid Performance Sedan
Acura recently unveiled the performance version of its new 2014 RLX midsize premium sedan--the RLX S...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles