2005 Acura RSX User Reviews
5-Spd AT shown
- $7,012 - $8,285
- No trim specified for this review
- Transmission is somewhat stiff; easy to stall out. Stock rims were ugly.
I love my RSX Type-S. Its performance and style eclipes my previous 2001 Integra. I get a lot of compliments about my car, especially with my rims, which are not standard. For the price I paid, this car is excellent. I recommend getting it in black; its more classy. My next car will be another RSX Type-S.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura considering Vezel-based compact crossover
There's a distinct benefit to automakers having their own premium brand. After all, why develop ...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura Gets Own Marketing Division As Sedan Sales Slide
From April 1, Acura will have its own sales and marketing division separate to that of Honda for the...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles