2005 Acura TL
5-Spd AT w/ Navigation System shown
- $10,753 - $10,853
The 2005 TL is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, or luxury sports sedan, available in 4 trims, ranging from... read more the 5-Spd AT to the 6-Spd MT w/ Navigation System.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 3.2-liter, V6, 270-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on the 5-Spd AT. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on the 6-Spd MT w/ Navigation System.
The 2005 TL is a carryover from 2004.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2005 Acura TL
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura MDX chases plush Lexus RX, plus it can count to seven
The 2014 redesign of the upscale Acura MDX pushes the popular SUV closer toward the class best-selle...Read Full Review
First drive: 2014 Acura MDX boasts improvements, yet feels unremarkable
The Acura MDX has long been a favorite SUV choice for many affluent suburbanites. We think its 2014 ...Read Full Review
Video: 2014 Acura RLX faces a tough challenge
Acura's redesigned RLX sedan is a rolling example of the challenges faced by Honda's luxury brand. W...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles