2006 Acura TL
6-Spd MT w/ Performance Tires shown
- $11,016 - $11,730
The 2006 TL is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, or luxury sports sedan, available in 6 trims, ranging from... read more the 5-Spd AT to the 6-Spd MT w/ Performance Tires/Nav System. The 2006 TL's closest competitors include the Audi A4, the Lexus IS 250, and the Subaru Legacy.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 3.2-liter, V6, 258-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on the 5-Spd AT. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on the 6-Spd MT w/ Performance Tires/Nav System.
The 2006 TL is a carryover from 2005.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Acura TL
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD set for LA debut
Acura has announced that it will be showing the production version of the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD at...Read Full Review
Acura Takes Wraps off Powerful RLX Sport Hybrid Performance Sedan
Acura recently unveiled the performance version of its new 2014 RLX midsize premium sedan--the RLX S...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles