2007 Acura TL
There are 8 user reviews for the Type-S 5-Spd AT w/ Performance Tires trim shown below
- Good, not great performance. Comfort. Features for the money
- Brakes are good, but lack feel. Chassis can not handle enginge. weak, narrow tires.
This is a good car, not a great car. I would hesitate to call it a performance automobile. It feels good on a limited test drive, but after a month, lackluster. It is styled nice, but nothing to scream about. Looks like a nice Honda....that's all it is. The good news is it's cheap compared to a BMW. I should have spent the extra money :(
I will next time. If you like real performance, don't buy this car....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Lots of giddy up and go. Very sleek lines. No problems at all in first 60K miles
- Zero, nada, zilch.
I bought the first year in 04. Fantastic stereo and comfort. Very quiet. Acura ROCKS!!!!!! Can't wait to see what's next
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Acceleration, Navigation, Cornering, Fuel economy, Reliability
- easy to scuff tires
The price was right - below invoice and 2.9% financing
The car is a looker and fun to drive.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- sounds good, from when you turn on nice rumble from tail pipes
- over steers at stops when you come off the line.
Very conservative Honda design, but car is well built and is quiet. Optional nav system is very complicated
10 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Lots of luxury appointments with a sporty look and drive
- Low gas mileage when used in tiptronic trans mode.
I just traded my 2004 TL for a kinetic blue 07 type s. I got a great deal and am very happy with the changes in power, handling, and interior. I love the voice activated navigation system. Understeer is dramatically improved from my 04. All ages love the color and styling of the exterior and interior. So do I. Great value in comparison to IS350, and BMW and I think it is more aesthetic than the Infinity G35. Just my opinion after extensive research and test drives.
If you are thinking about getting a TL get one....read morehide
8 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very nice looking handels very well
- A little short on drivers leg room for six footers
It is the finest car I have ever been able to afford. It handles very well has plenty of power.
5 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- GREAT POWER AND VERY WELL EQUIPPED
- SHOULD BE A REAR WHEEL DRIVE
AMAZING POWER. GREAT COMFORT. BIG DIFFERENCE FROM REGULAR TL. GETS A LOT MORE ATTENTION THEN I THOUGHT IT WOULD. I GOT THE KINETIC BLUE ONE AND EVERYONE TURNS THEIR HEADS TO LOOK AT IT. I WENT TO THE BANK THE OTHER DAY AND THREE PEOPLE HAD A GOOD COMMENT.
3 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Comes with all the options that you need in a car!
- Gas is not good!
I just bought my new TL type S 2007. Before I was in a market for Lexus IS, G35, BMW 3 series 330i and mercedez C class. But, good thing i made the right decision of purchasing TL type S. I am well satistied everytime i drive.
10 out of 20 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )