2008 Acura TL User Reviews
Type-S 6-Spd MT shown
- $15,348 - $17,686
- No trim specified for this review
- Affordable luxury inside and out, Honda reliability, did I mention affordable luxury inside and out?
- Speakers will not last if the very powerful subwoofer is used, limited passenger seat adj, trunk spc
Being on a tight budget these days, it's nice to know I purchased a considerably luxurious car for less than "the German car" price. We all know that handling/suspension put asside, an Acura is as good as it's gonna get when you want the entire package. I absolutely LOVE the "Hands Free Link" feature so you don't have to use an annoying Bluetooth in your ear! It's funny when you're in a drive through window and the guy laughs at the conversation going on in your own car because he can hear it (make sure it's not private of course). Basically, the TL speaks for itself and you won't be able to relate to what all of these Yahoo comments until you see it for yourself. That's what the test drive is for! Good luck and don't be pressured by the dealership guys trying to sell those UGLY '09 TLs ok? You can do it!
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura Takes Wraps off Powerful RLX Sport Hybrid Performance Sedan
Acura recently unveiled the performance version of its new 2014 RLX midsize premium sedan--the RLX S...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles