2008 Acura TL User Reviews
Type-S 5-Spd AT w/ Performance Tires shown
- $15,348 - $17,686
- No trim specified for this review
- Great performance and handling, excellent Nav and audio system with large screen,
- No automatic tilt steering wheel
Overall the 2008 ACURA TL-S is an excellent performing sports car.
A great value for the price. "Everything" is standard. I looked at other cars, Infiniti, Audi, Lexus, but the ACURA had all I wanted. The ride is sporty but not overly stiff. I especially like the F1 shift paddles. The engine is smooth with enough "punch". Shifting is precise.
IT IS JUST FUN TO DRIVE!!
2 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD set for LA debut
Acura has announced that it will be showing the production version of the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD at...Read Full Review
Acura Takes Wraps off Powerful RLX Sport Hybrid Performance Sedan
Acura recently unveiled the performance version of its new 2014 RLX midsize premium sedan--the RLX S...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles