2008 Acura TL
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$17,682 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 60000 milesChange condition or location
- 3.5L V6, 24 valves, 286 hp @ 6200 rpm
- 6 speed manual transmission
- 18 mpg city / 27 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Great fuel economy for th...
- Stereo could use improvem...
“I've done about 10k so far on my Type S and I can honestly say that for 38k, the TL type S is the absolute best bang for the buck on...”more
Most Viewed New Midsize
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD set for LA debut
Acura has announced that it will be showing the production version of the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD at...Read Full Review
Acura Takes Wraps off Powerful RLX Sport Hybrid Performance Sedan
Acura recently unveiled the performance version of its new 2014 RLX midsize premium sedan--the RLX S...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles