2009 Acura TL
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$18,823 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 48000 milesChange condition or location
|2009 Invoice||Not Available|
- 3.5L V6, 24 valves, 280 hp @ 6200 rpm
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- 18 mpg city / 26 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Technology in base model ...
- What's not to lik...
“Looked at Volvo s60 t5, s40 t5, Audi A4, BMW i, Infiniti G. This car has very impressive and unique look. At first didn't like it,...”more
Most Viewed New Midsize
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD set for LA debut
Acura has announced that it will be showing the production version of the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD at...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles