2009 Acura TL User Reviews
5-Spd AT SH-AWD w/Technology Package shown
- $18,823 - $21,360
- No trim specified for this review
- You get a alot of Luxury standard that you would have to pay for in other Makes
- XM radio is not impressive but that is not Acuras fault! I love my TL!!!
Purchased As New
I have had this car for going on 4 months and I am discovering new things that it does all the time. Built in Hard drive that records your CD's in a matter of minutes! Real time traffic is great, gets me out of traffic all of the time. Love the bluethooth and the navigation. Not my first Acura and I will definetly be keeping this car for a long time!
5 out of 16 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
Acura recalling nearly 20k new MDX crossovers over AWD driveshafts
Acura is recalling nearly 20,000 of its 2014 MDX crossovers fitted with all-wheel drive over drivesh...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles