2009 Acura TL User Reviews
5-Spd AT SH-AWD shown
- $18,823 - $21,360
- No trim specified for this review
- great sound system, tech package, nice interior
- not the best ride, cornering is weird with front wheel drive, transmission lags
Purchased As New
I bought this car on reivews i read about. It is a good car but not a great car. My biggest complaint is the lag in the acceleration sometimes...it appears there something not 100% there. It gets jerky sometimes.
For the most acceleration is good, the ride is good on smooth surfaces but not so hot on bumpy roads. In wet weather the traction is strange. I prefer rear wheel drives. So far it has been dependable although my friends 2005 tl's transmission blew out.
15 out of 18 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
Acura recalling nearly 20k new MDX crossovers over AWD driveshafts
Acura is recalling nearly 20,000 of its 2014 MDX crossovers fitted with all-wheel drive over drivesh...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles