2010 Acura TL User Reviews
5-Spd AT SH-AWD w/Tech Package shown
- $20,619 - $24,613
- No trim specified for this review
- Interior fit, finsh, styling, & features. Engine power, steering, braking
- Exterior styling (front mostly & rear). Bumper and gill redesign should fix it.
Purchased As New
Best lexury car value for the money. Hard to beat. If they can fix the styling (exterior) and ad a few more color choices, it would have scored higher. Car rides better than most german cars (not too stiff). Handling, acceleration, braking is perfect. Get the tech package, it is worth the extra money most noteable, the rear camera, upgraded stereo, keyless access. Bluetooth, USB interface and function is the best that I have seen. The NAV system is average and it really should have touch screen function vs. dial knob. Acura should make this car 6 speed transmission for better mileage
1 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD set for LA debut
Acura has announced that it will be showing the production version of the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD at...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles