2011 Acura TL
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$27,756 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 24000 milesChange condition or location
|2011 Invoice||Not Available|
- 3.7L V6, 24 valves, 305 hp @ 6300 rpm
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- 17 mpg city / 25 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Great Car, great performa...
- A maintenance package 36,...
“This is the third Acura I have purchased everyone has been excellent with great trade in value. It holds its price better than BMW's and...”more
Most Viewed New Sedans
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD set for LA debut
Acura has announced that it will be showing the production version of the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD at...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles