2012 Acura TL User Reviews
6-Spd AT w/ Advance Pkg shown
- $25,425 - $31,185
- No trim specified for this review
- Handles well. Good power and acceleration.
- The tech package is a total rip off! Seats look like sharpei leather.
Purchased As New
Awful leather seats. $4000 for "tech package"? Dealerscrewed me on trade-in ( I know. Thats my fault) and showed no interest in rectifying problems. There is no product support from Acura at all. 1st and last Acura.
1 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura recalling nearly 20k new MDX crossovers over AWD driveshafts
Acura is recalling nearly 20,000 of its 2014 MDX crossovers fitted with all-wheel drive over drivesh...Read Full Review
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD set for LA debut
Acura has announced that it will be showing the production version of the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD at...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles