2012 Acura TSX Sport Wagon User Reviews
5-Spd AT shown
- $23,807 - $26,566
- No trim specified for this review
- Tight right, quick acceleration, luxury appointments, good build, great value
Purchased As New
This car is ideal if you have to haul around a family. It is sporty but has 4 doors. The back seat is comfortable, though not spacious. The technology is awesome. This car will probably be discontinued next year. So it is pretty easy to get a very good deal.
The car is very well designed and fun to drive.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura considering Vezel-based compact crossover
There's a distinct benefit to automakers having their own premium brand. After all, why develop ...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura Gets Own Marketing Division As Sedan Sales Slide
From April 1, Acura will have its own sales and marketing division separate to that of Honda for the...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles