2004 Acura TSX User Reviews
6-speed MT shown
- $7,631 - $8,192
- No trim specified for this review
- Can't go wrong with this car.
- They need to take a look at the vibration on the steering, and RPM jumps when you turn wheels.
Great car but has few minor annoying issues. Brakes when you hit a small bump do not brake well and it feels like you are not stoping and it skips. I was wondering if any of you found this as well. Also did anyone feel vibration coming when you start a car? Also did anyone felt like RPM was moving when you turn steering wheel? I did not had this when I had Honda Accord.
But otherwise a car is great. Eats too much gas though. Sometimes I get 17 miles a gallon sometimes 30.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD set for LA debut
Acura has announced that it will be showing the production version of the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD at...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles