2004 Acura TSX User Reviews
6-speed MT w/ Navigation System shown
- $7,631 - $8,192
- No trim specified for this review
- Can't go wrong with this car.
- They need to take a look at the vibration on the steering, and RPM jumps when you turn wheels.
Great car but has few minor annoying issues. Brakes when you hit a small bump do not brake well and it feels like you are not stoping and it skips. I was wondering if any of you found this as well. Also did anyone feel vibration coming when you start a car? Also did anyone felt like RPM was moving when you turn steering wheel? I did not had this when I had Honda Accord.
But otherwise a car is great. Eats too much gas though. Sometimes I get 17 miles a gallon sometimes 30.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura considering Vezel-based compact crossover
There's a distinct benefit to automakers having their own premium brand. After all, why develop ...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura TLX GT Race Car Set For Pirelli World Challenge
Coinciding with the reveal of the 2015 Acura TLX Prototype at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show this mornin...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles