2004 Acura TSX User Reviews
6-speed MT shown
- $7,631 - $8,192
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent value for a 200 HP euro style sedan. I am 6'5" and comfortable in it.
- Ride is a little firm
Outstanding car. Good to see Acura building a sedan that is such fun to drive. 6 Speed makes the car a thrill to drive. I am used to much higher horsepower cars, however, I love driving my wifes car!! You can't go wrong purchasing the TSX. White, 6 speed, no GPS.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD set for LA debut
Acura has announced that it will be showing the production version of the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD at...Read Full Review
Acura Takes Wraps off Powerful RLX Sport Hybrid Performance Sedan
Acura recently unveiled the performance version of its new 2014 RLX midsize premium sedan--the RLX S...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles