2005 Acura TSX User Reviews
6-Spd MT shown
- $8,560 - $9,175
- No trim specified for this review
- Great value, roomy and sporty, thousands less than the Germans, 30+ MPG.
- 4 cylinder engine, front wheel drive, bland accord-esque styling.
A Car and Driver 10Best, the TSX is a great value in the sport sedan segment if you can live without a German nameplate and gobs of torque.
The TSX comes loaded and is 8-10K less than most other sport sedans. Handling is great but you must rev the engine to develop significant amounts of power.
No power oversteer, quiet on the freeway, euro-accord feel. I felt like the ride was similar to the offerings from Audi and Mercedes. BMW is more fun to drive and more precise, but much more expensive.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura Takes Wraps off Powerful RLX Sport Hybrid Performance Sedan
Acura recently unveiled the performance version of its new 2014 RLX midsize premium sedan--the RLX S...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles