2007 Acura TSX User Reviews
6-Spd MT w/ Navigation System shown
- $11,355 - $11,598
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks good, very nice lay-out inside the car, free standard features, good on gas
- NO POWER...NO TORQUE...They try to compare it to BMW..hahaha..yeah right..!!!
Car drives very nice on HWY, no bad on gas through the city..., for a medium person its perfect..,but if you 6'4 you might wonna consider the TL.
Has absolutly no power from the light, once it picks up speed then its not bad, you can be doing 160-180 cofortably, but if you like a little of torque from the light its defenatly not the car for you. Over all the car is good, handaling is stiff, holds the road very well on the stock 17' inch , i just wish it had
like 260HP...then it would be perfect.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura considering Vezel-based compact crossover
There's a distinct benefit to automakers having their own premium brand. After all, why develop ...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura recalls 7,387 new RLX sedans over suspension bolts
Acura has announced a recall for the 2014 RLX due to improperly tightened rear suspension bolts that...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles