2011 Acura TSX
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$21,686 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 24000 milesChange condition or location
|2011 Invoice||Not Available|
- 2.4L I4, 16 valves, 201 hp @ 7000 rpm
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- 22 mpg city / 31 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- great fuel economy, nice ...
- back seat room tight - OK...
“Our 3rd Acura. Never disappointed. This one is sporty, nice ride, great fuel economy, and a nice looking car. Need to take a class on the sp...”more
Most Viewed New Sedans
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura Takes Wraps off Powerful RLX Sport Hybrid Performance Sedan
Acura recently unveiled the performance version of its new 2014 RLX midsize premium sedan--the RLX S...Read Full Review
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD set for LA debut
Acura has announced that it will be showing the production version of the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD at...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles