2011 Acura TSX User Reviews
5-Spd AT w/ Technology Package shown
- $19,732 - $25,379
- No trim specified for this review
- Reliability, Amenities, Value
- rim design could be better, Leather on console cover, more modern exhaust tips.
Purchased As New
Bought the 2005 new w/ nav & 6 speed. ($27K) no problems at all. Brakes went at 40K & tires as well but that is normal. Did oil change every 5k & always used reg. fuel w/ no problems. Always got around 23-25 driving city & 29-30 on Hwy. I plan on buying a 2012 soon. The NAV was a serious stress relief when I was traveling & always accurate. Paint, lights, AC & everything was good. I did have a minor problem w/ clutch early but warranty fixed it.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura considering Vezel-based compact crossover
There's a distinct benefit to automakers having their own premium brand. After all, why develop ...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura recalls 7,387 new RLX sedans over suspension bolts
Acura has announced a recall for the 2014 RLX due to improperly tightened rear suspension bolts that...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles