2012 Acura TSX User Reviews
6-Spd MT w/ Special Edition shown
- $22,185 - $27,813
- No trim specified for this review
- Standard equipment at this price point. Quality of build. Not many around at least in Upstate NY.
- A bit of excessive road noise.
Purchased As New
Car drives, handles, brakes vey well. Standard equipment and material, top notch. All controls are very well placed and have the feel of high quality. This car feels tight and VERY well built.
Point it, steer it and go. Easy to drive, tracks very well and pretty good in snow, moderate snow!!!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Acura NSX Roadster Already in the Works
The much-anticipated Acura NSX hasn’t even hit the market yet, and rumor has it Honda planning a...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Utilizing Hybrid Twin-Turbo V6
Nissan GT-R, eat your heart out. Honda’s supercar killer is back on track and ready for a debut so...Read Full Review
Acura RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD set for LA debut
Acura has announced that it will be showing the production version of the RLX Sport Hybrid SH-AWD at...Read Full Review
Acura Takes Wraps off Powerful RLX Sport Hybrid Performance Sedan
Acura recently unveiled the performance version of its new 2014 RLX midsize premium sedan--the RLX S...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles