2013 Acura ZDX
6-Spd AT shown
- $50,920 - $50,920
The 2013 ZDX is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in one trim only, the 6-Spd AT.
Upon... read more introduction, the ZDX is equipped with a standard 3.7-liter, V6, 300-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Acura News & Articles
Video: 2014 Acura RLX faces a tough challenge
Acura's redesigned RLX sedan is a rolling example of the challenges faced by Honda's luxury brand. W...Read Full Review
Acura NSX Concept revealed, will use a V6 hybrid powerplant
Acura has unveiled its NSX Concept car at the International Auto Show in Detroit, revealing it to be...Read Full Review
Iron Man rumored to drive new Acura NSX in upcoming Avengers flick
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon Review: A Hauler that Handles
For those of a certain age, the station wagon was the family ride of choice before being supplanted ...Read Full Review
- More Acura News & Articles