2005 Aston Martin DB9 User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- P-O-W-E-R, F1 style shifter, Stunning Looks, Leather, leather, leather.
- Demands that you are engaged in driving...is this really a con??
I had an SL500. I saw 16 of these on my short drive to work. No so with the DB9. I did think that it would kind of fly "under the radar", but not so......it apparently has fingerprint generators on the windows.
I actually had a guy in front of my, while delayed in traffic, hop out and snap a photo of the car.
The car is wickedly fast.
It DOES get horrible mileage if you drive it like it wants to be driven.
(I experimented with putting it in full-automatic, non sport mode, and driving like a "regular" car..and the mileage improved dramatically).
But it is nearly impossible to resist using the paddle-shifters, and revving it enough to get that fantastic exhaust growl.
My wife is not crazy about it. "Too over-the-top" for her, but I am loving it.
8 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.