- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- love the sound of the car.
- ride and handling not so great.
This is the best aston martin ever made,oh i would say that this is such a good car that you can't take your eyes off it,it is so sleek and that finishing just say "wow" and those beautiful controls and that crystal start up button with cool graphite aluminium wrapped around them and cascaded in pure red leather from where you can raise a finger at ferrari's.And you don't need any stereo in that because just head to the nearest tunnel and listen to that mighty war cry in an era where people feel guilty about loving cars the ear splitting bellow oh! i love the sound the car makes at 3200rpm to 5000rpm in second gear and that is when you hear it you really fall in love with it belive me.but i would say this car is made for gentelmen not for women who cannot feel the heart under it.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.