2008 Aston Martin DB9 User Reviews
- $61,568 - $66,639
- World class exotic, beautiful lines, responsive engine, great sound
- control panel buttons too small and poorly marked.
This was my dream car and it has lived up to my expectations. In my opinion, it is the most beautiful coupe made in the world. Its performance is very good, although short of its more aggressive competitors like Ferrari and Porsche. And it is a consistent head-turner wherever I drive it. Storage space is limited, although I can get my golf clubs in the smallish trunk. As you would expect, service is expensive, but the car has been very reliable. Small problem with a bogus computer-generated message about a problem with emission control system that has repeatedly appeared. Finally, nothing sounds better than an Aston Martin when you wind up those 12 cylinders....read morehide
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Such A beautiful car, a real mind blower to drive, or cruise the country in.
- Non. Simply Amazing car.
The best looking car i've ever seen, and so much speed from 450 bhp. A really good machine.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- beautiful sound, amazing gearbox, and wonderful tight smooth ride
- could have better 0-60 times and a bit more go
world class car, beautiful looks and always puts a smile on your face when you drive it. The Sound, The Performance, uuughh.. world class car
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.