2005 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish S User Reviews
- Not Available
- A V12 that stands up to a Maranello,Gorgeous interior,paddle shifting standard,many comfort features
- More expensive than a Maranello
Aston Martin has beefed up the Regular Vanquish's V12 so it can compete with Ferraris. Still has the interior like a Maybach but performs like a Ferrari
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Actually six stars per category would be more appropriate
My busiiness takes me all over the world where I hire, lease and buy fast and faster cars.
This Aston Martin Vanquish S is the best car I have driven and I have driven them all, from Subaru WRX to Lamborghini and several Ferraris.
The Aston has a feel that none of the other cars have, and they seem tinny by comparison.
If you have $260K to blow or invest, then this is it. In a few short years it will be a classic worth a million $ or more.
Driving it is the best part, you get high just on the exhaust note!!!!
The Company's (Aston Martin) entire cache of expertise comes to manifest itself in this superb automobile....read morehide
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- The enormous power it generates, the design
- nothing at all
super car. its having that power that grunt and all that is needed for an aston. i think this one can really create a competition for the mighty ferrari enzo. the steering is well weighted and it gives the driver all what he needs
1 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- performance, style, exclusivity, brakes, soundsytem
I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A NEW VANQUISH S AFTER LIVING WITH A DB7 FOR A YEAR. I HAD A DB9 ON ORDER, BUT CANCELLED IT AND GOT THE S AFTER A UNBELIVEABLE TRACK DAY AT MILBROOK, AS A GUEST OF ASTON MARTIN. AFTER A STRAIGHT LINE BLITZ TO 180MPH AND AN EMERGENCY STOP AT 100, I WAS HOOKED. ITS WORTH AVERY PENNY AS THERE WILL ONLY BE A MAX OF 150 IN RIGHT HAND DRIVE. A MODERN CLASSIC....read morehide
13 out of 19 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- VERY TORQUEY, super powerful, very comfortable. GREAT CAR!
- price is expensive, but you get what you pay for.
The engine is very powerful, I have owned other high-performance cars, and this one is by far the most powerful. I highly reccomend this car for the wealthy person with good taste. FANTASTIC!
12 out of 24 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.